WHITE COLLAR BOXING
WCB White Collar Boxing offers working professionals a ‘once in a lifetime’ opportunity to live out their Boxing dream – whether you are a complete Beginner, Novice, Martial Artist, or former Amateur that always wanted that Championship belt! A winner of several awards, we stage premium White Collar Boxing events at some of London’s most prestigious venues, delivering a unique and classy experience that is undefeated in today’s market!
FIGHT FOR A CAUSE
Unlike our challengers, WCB is unique in that it focuses principally on one thing – YOU! We make every provision to make you feel like a superstar throughout the process – which includes giving you choices on when and where to train, which charity you would like to support, through to who you would like in your corner, what attire you would like to wear and what music you would like to come out to!
TRAIN LIKE A CHAMPION
To ensure you are ready on the night and the preparation fits in with your daily routine, we offer a 10 week training camp. In addition, we coordinate weekly ‘checkpoint’ assessment sessions, where you will get the chance to test your boxing skills and gain feedback at one of London’s most famous Boxing Gym. There, you will train, spar and receive one-to-one guidance from one of our elite Boxing Coaches.
Our White Collar Boxing events boast as being the slickest and most professional on offer in today’s market to ensure your fans and supporters in attendance feel just as special as you! With a combination of standard seating, table service, a tailored bar, a range of food and refreshments – you and your entourage will almost certainly feel compelled to enjoy the whole event.
WCB make every provision to make your fight as exhilarating, yet safe as those you’ve seen on TV. This includes commissioning a team of officials such as a Master of Ceremonies, professional Referee, qualified Medical team, independent Judge, timekeeper and option to use one of our experienced Coaches in your corner. You will walk out to your own music with a crowd cheering you on with a multitude of lights and special effects as you step through those ropes! After your contest, you will be interviewed in the ring by our Master of Ceremonies, before joining your friends and family in the audience.
Unlike many of our competitors, we will support you step-by-step to take your Boxing experience as far as you desire. We offer returning participants the opportunity to climb the rankings and fight for our ultimate prize – the magnificent WCB championship belt! With our coveted Championship titles up for grabs in twelve weight divisions, you will have the chance to become one of our star front runners on future shows, testing yourself to the max to win, then defend your belt. Do you have what it takes to challenge one of our Champions?
FRIDAY 5 JUNE 2020
WCB 6 - YORK HALL
- 5 Old Ford Rd, London E2 9PJ
- Doors open 5:30pm | First fight 6:30pm | Last fight 10:30pm
- Standard £30 | Balcony £40 | Ringside £45 | Ringside First £55.
2. HONESTY – Be honest and ‘help us help you’ by regularly feeding back on your progress and ticket sales.
3. INTEGRITY – We expect our participants to follow our rules and conditions at all times, both during the build up to, and during the event.
4. COMMITMENT – We expect you to train hard, and compete hard – attending as many training sessions as possible, and our three checkpoint sessions.
2. Pay a deposit of £200 (to cover the initial costs of setting up your fight).
3. Buy the required equipment in preparation for your fight (16oz gloves, gumshield, boxing boots, trunks and groin guard).
4. Commit to train 2-3 times a week over a period of 10 weeks (we recommend a combination of Boxing, and fitness/conditioning training).
5. Attend at least THREE checkpoint sessions (which we will set up), and keep us up to date with your progress via messages and videos.
6. Use our JustGiving page to sponsor a charity, with a target to raise at least £50.
7. Sell at least £600 of tickets to friends and family. After completion of your fight, your deposit will be refunded.
8. Follow our company values at all times (see above).
2. We let you make the important choices – including where and when you would like to train, what charity you would like to support, who you would like in your corner, what attire you would like to compete in, and various seating options.
3. We give you the chance to train in a REAL Boxing Gym and fight in a REAL Boxing Venue!
4. Our biggest priority is you – therefore, we take every step to match you against the ‘right’ opponent, and to ensure that your experience is a SAFE one.
Balcony (unreserved seat): £40
Ringside (reserved seat): £45
Ringside first row (first row reserved seat): £55
Monday | Tuesday | Thrusday | Friday evenings from 7pm.
Sunday morning 10am.